DEFINED BENEFIT PLAN CONTINUING EDUCATION LIVE WEBINAR (CPAs)
This training webinar has been approved for 1 unit of CE Credit for CPA
Dedicated Defined Benefit Services will cover the cost and handle the paperwork for you.
REGISTER NOW https://marketing.dedicated-db.com/acton/media/2928/defined-benefit-ce-webinar-062719
Defined Benefit Plans: A Powerful Tax Strategy
For Individuals with High Self-employment Income and Family Businesses
Independent professionals and consultants with high incomes are looking for strategies to reduce their current tax liabilities. They appreciate hearing from Advisors and CPAs who introduce them to defined benefit plans and they’re willing to invest significant sums today to increase their retirement wealth 5-15 years down the road.
Join us for a 60-minute online presentation on the basics of defined benefit plans and how to present them to your high-income clients.
Thursday, June 27, 2019
10:00 am Pacific / 1:00 pm Eastern
Philip Pirio, Senior Plan Design Consultant
Dedicated Defined Benefit Services
John Bahr, CRPS ® FSC Securities Inc.
• What a defined benefit plan is, and how it differs from a defined contribution plan
• The mechanics of a defined benefit plan
• Which clients might benefit from establishing a defined benefit plan
• An alternative for small businesses with employees: Cash Balance and Safe Harbor 401(k) Profit Sharing plans
• Investment guidelines to follow and the importance of setting feasible goals
• The roles and responsibilities of the CPA, Advisor and Third Party Administrator
• How to explain basic steps to set up and maintain a defined benefit plan
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR
Once registered, you will receive an email confirmation with the password and teleconference number. If you have any problems registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.
OnePersonPlus Defined Benefit Plan is supported by Dedicated Defined Benefit Services, the only national company focused exclusively on helping Advisors market, sell, and service defined benefit and cash balance plans for high income clients. As the "go-to" experts, we have established over 4000 tax-advantage retirement programs for 1-10 person companies.
• Learn more about OnePersonPlus Defined Benefit Plans
• Run our Instant Do-It-Yourself DB Calculator
• Download OnePersonPlus Program Overview for Advisors
Call or email:
Date and Time
Thu, Jun 27, 2019
1:00p - 2:00p EST
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR https://marketing.dedicated-db.com/acton/media/2928/defined-benefit-ce-webinar-062719 Once registered, you will receive an email confirmation with the password and teleconference number. If you have any problems registering, please email email@example.com and reference this event.